Header Ads

New Year Message from Lakeside Travel and Tour Services


Happy New Year Greetings to all my dear business / travel partners worldwide. 

Working with me can be crazy some times. But despite all my F's you guys have proven to really be the best. 

The calibre of connections, links and works you guys have given rates supreme, and that's why LAKESIDE TRAVEL & TOUR SERVICES stands tall among other contemporary Travel agencies. I truly value all of you and appreciate all of the wonderful things that you guys continue to do.

From Turkey to Dubai and London to Germany and then Spain to Italy, Bahamas, Jamaica, USA, Canada, France, India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Poland, Namibia, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroun and to other countries where my partners at, I say lets strive for more goals and make wishes come true in year 2020. 


Happy New Year Partner(s)!  Lets Do More!!

Robert Ugwoh - CEO/Principal partner
Lakeside Travel and Tour Services

No comments

Copyright © 2014 - 2017. LAKESIDE TRAVEL AND TOUR SERVICES. Mobile: +234 8039373239. Powered by Blogger.