Header Ads

Profile Of A Travel Blogger (In brief)

Ndubuisi Robert Ugwoh - Travel Blogger 
Popular name: Nd Bob
Hometown: Imo state - Nigeria Image result for nigeria flag image small          
Blogging Since: Sept. 26, 2014
Current Location: Around the World
Nd Bob studied Mass Communications at the prestigious Bayero University Kano (BUK) but quickly tried his hands as a social crusader when he served as Project Manager in a National Music Orientation project (2005). the said Project was greatly supported by late Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili former Director General of National Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and later Nigerian Minister of Information and Communication (2008 - 2010), Hajiya Titi Abubakar (Wife of Former Nigerian Vice) and Gov. Achike Udenwa (former Imo state Governor) just to mention a few.
He worked as a freelance feature writer for African Woman International Magazine - Asokoro, FCT - Abuja for only 3 months. Nd Bob loves making new friends and likes associating with intelligent people who are dynamo in their profession. His currently writing his first book, Compiling two information Ebooks and putting pieces together for a Documentary. 


My Favorite Hotel - Ask me.

Profession
CEO - Lakeside Group / Blogger at Lakesidetravelandtour.blogspot.com
 
Social Media Consultant at LakesideMediaEnterprise /  
Entreprenuer at LakesideLogisticsAndProcurement
 
Favourite music
Rap #RickRoss #JayZ #LudacrisImage result for rap music rick ross
Birthplace
Kano state #EmirPlace
Image result for kano state
Favourite movie
White house down
Languages
English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, a little French and even less Arabic
Favourite quote
Treat Others as You expect to be Treated

Interests and hobbies
Travel & Tourism


One thing I want to do before I die
To Visit Rome
Image result for rome
Beautiful Rome



Favourite book
The Holy Bible
My friends describe me as
Intelligent, Passionate and ... well... lots of other things they are yet to say about me:)
The most amazing moment in my life so far
The day I first had a Kiss. 


My Traveler IQ GoogleMap



Facebook: Nd Bob Twitter handle: @ndconcept    @LSTravelTour

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Nice! Even I am also thinking of starting a travel blog. I love Trekking, even I was looking for difficult treks as I started with the easy one and now after doing the Kedarkantha Trek and Har ki Dun Trek which trek should I go on next and write story about?

Veronica Sen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Sen said...

Nice! Even I am also thinking of starting a travel blog. I love Trekking, even I was looking for difficult treks as I started with the easy one and now after doing the Kedarkantha Trek and Har ki Dun Trek which trek should I go on next and write story about?

Copyright © 2014 - 2017. LAKESIDE TRAVEL AND TOUR SERVICES. Mobile: +234 8039373239. Powered by Blogger.